Agnostic.com

3 1

Will try again but this is for fun not deep analyzation. First impressions please (maybe these should be posted in the conservative group).

1. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks what is a green house made from?

2. A doctor is about to operate on a little boy. This is my son says the doctor but the Doctor is not the boy’s father, what is going on?

3. If a Peacock and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half how many eggs will three peacocks lay in three days?

4. Do they have the fourth of July in England?

5. Two men play five games of checkers, and each wins the same number of games. There are no draws. How can this be?

JackPedigo 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

5 Greenhouse glass
6 the boys' mother is the doctor
7 peacocks don't lay eggs, peahens do
8 of course July 4th is on their calendar
9 each of the two men have different opponents

😛

Yes, but a green house would be made of green bricks. Ain't English fun.

my first impression is : Why did you skip 1-4? 😀

Diaco Level 7 Apr 14, 2022

They were in a previous post. I guess these question are too easy.

@JackPedigo My Bad, thanks, but honestly not easy for me 😛

@Diaco Thanks, it seems they're too easy for some. I have a few more I could post.

Greenhouse glass? Female doctor. Half a dozen. It's on the calendar. (It also marks the day England finally got rid of those irritating colonists.) Different opponents?

Except peahens not peacocks lay eggs.
A friend, who taught physics and science, gave a bonus question on his final - about a rooster laying an egg on a roof. Which way would it fall, given all the variables. Only those who said roosters don't lay eggs got credit.

@Beowulfsfriend Glad to hear there are some who fall for this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:660800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.