Agnostic.com

5 1

Elon Musk spent $4 billion on Twitter shares and then declined a seat on the board. So what's going on?

[abc.net.au]

xenoview 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember the first time I heard of Twitter. Oh, it must be something twits use, I remember thinking.

How right I was.

As a South African, some speculate that he has a secret fondness for Trump and his white supremacy. I still hope it isn't so, but his behavior is ugly. In any case, his obsession with Mars is idiotic.

Ambition and Greed fucked this guy! I won't be surprised if one day he going to run for the presidency! 😀

Diaco Level 7 Apr 14, 2022

He was born in South Africa.

@Tejas Good! thanks god! 😀

He posted a hostile takeover bid today. Company bylaws stipulates that no board member can own more than 9% of shares, hence his refusal to sit on the board. Today he offer $54/share for 100% of shares and plans to make Twitter his private propaganda machine.

Yep.

He is trying to buy all of it now

Tejas Level 8 Apr 14, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:660828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.