Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Russia: More Money Needed for Soldiers' Funerals, Tombstones

If Russia stops fighting that will be the end of the war. If Ukraine stops fighting that will be the end of Ukraine.

barjoe 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But of course. It is awful for Russia. They were minding their own business on military exercises at the border and Ukrainians just popped up all around them and started shooting.

Ukraine just puts all 20,000+ of their dead combatants in mass graves apart from the 3000 + officially admitted to have been killed & probably given graves.

What makes you so Pro-Russian?

@barjoe what makes you so pro warmongering & supportive of genocidal fascists?

@FrayedBear I don't support Putin. You do.

@barjoe Wrong Joe. I neither support nor am against him. I do thank him for not having pressed the button & obliterated humanity in his 22 or 3 years of being in the top job.
I am against all who blindly follow wrong American policy that has created the Ukrainian & other conflicts particularly when it is supporting fascism, genocide & the fomenting of proxy wars on America's behalf & pursuit of its colonial & military industrial benefit not all world citizens.
World citizens includes you Joe.

@barjoe so you support "warmongering & genocidal fascists".
How stupid.

@FrayedBear Don't thank him too quickly. Give him time. The bastard isn't done yet. He is a fascist, no doubt about that. You're witnessing his genocide. No doubt about that either.

Russia needs to dispose of Putin the Putrid once and for all.

Russia needs to dispose of Ukrainian genocidal fascists, American, French & German biological warfare laboratories in Ukraine together with Western meddling in Ukrainian affairs in order to bully Russia.

If Ukraine stops fighting that will be the start of other wars.

Diaco Level 7 Apr 17, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661325
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.