Agnostic.com

6 7

Russian soldier claimed Russian troops are hitting towns in Russia to bolster its claim Ukraine is attacking Russia, hence the need for Russia to fight back. [yahoo.com] We should not underestimate the lengths Putin will go through to preserve his staying in power. Makes tRump look like an amateur.

JackPedigo 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lies are tremendously powerful, and tremendously destructive. That's why lying made {dare I say it} the bible's top 10 list. Human civilization hangs in the balance.

I think it's worth mentioning that even a Russian soldier can see that putin is throwing into the propaganda machine the kind of stuff that the trump, tucker crowd licks off the floor. some "americans" may be too stupid to be free.

That was always obvious! But then Putin would freely admit being responsible for killing hundreds of people, probably some by his own hands. Trump on the other hand is just a blowhard con man only good at grift.

Of course that's what Russia would do. Thing is our own elected officials here in the good ol' USofA are busy undermining American Democracy and throw in people like fucker carlson, hannity, beck, etc. just for good measure.🤬🤬😭🤬🤬

Too true. And it continues to worsen. Fucker Kkkarlson is an out and out Putinist.

I wish I could say I am surprised.

MizJ Level 8 Apr 18, 2022

trump is an amateur.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661561
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.