Agnostic.com

13 7

Do you like to dance?

Are you a person that enjoys moving to the music? Is it important to you that your partner, lover, spouse or "boyfriend/girlfriend" enjoy dancing too?
Dancing is deep root in culture, social interaction and the human psyche; studies have shown that it can even help dementia patient improve the quality of their lives.
I enjoy dancing and find it nearly impossible to sit this activity out despite the fact I have a problem knee due to a well placed cow kick.

HeathenFarmer 8 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. Dancing is a good foreplay to sex

zesty Level 7 Mar 7, 2019

I can be since it is a way to break each other personal physical boundies. PS I like the way you think.

I love to dance! I find a way to work it in for daily exercise.

I love to dance, I wish I could find a dance partner.

Like to move to the music. Play in a celtic band, and very common to see people moving to the music. Nothing like jig to get you going.

Celtic music seems to be in my genetic code some how it feels like I am home when I listen to it.

So complicated answer. I come from a Dancing Culture. You Couldn't Dance... You Couldn't Date. So me left handed and all... danced, because I was interested in dating. And then Saw that a Good Dancer is Never alone. Not that I considered me back then a good dancer. But I pass that secret to my son. He is the best dancer in the family now. Point Blank. After the Divorce All My Girlfriends were Met the Same Way... On The Dance Floor.... At age 15 he came to visit for the summer and my then GF (professional Ballroom dancer and teacher) took him to partnered dance classes as part of the experience... way tall for his age (over 6'😉 danced with ladies on their 20's. A light bulb lit in his head without me having to explain. As soon he finished his enlistment in the military.... he seek out dance lessons and currently is a Feature Member in a Dance Company in Vegas. At 28 he knows the best kept secret among us Gentlemen. When You Dance... You Can't Fake Your Soul... and The Ladies Will Be Observing Every Move. I am Grateful at 64 I still can Dance... All Night Long. Just Did It Last Night. I don't Love Dancing but I Do It because I Can!!!! ...And My Soul Demands I Keep Up with The Skill Until I Die.

I lack whatever gene would allow me to move to the music and not look like I'm suffering from a seizure.

I used to dance a lot. Not so much anymore. But I miss it.

As far as a partner that likes dancing, ... I like watching.

I do, but to clarify: that does not mean I am good at it.

You don't have to be good at it to enjoy it.

If I hear music with any kind of good beat, I can't help but move. I won't say I'm good at it, but I dance all the time.

I'm a lot like that but, I prefer live music over canned any day, I have even been know to dance to live country music even though I hate that type of music.

Not so much.

skado Level 9 Dec 4, 2017

I like to dance. Way back when I had the best partner for slow dancing. I think of myself as someone that can't do that but we were great together

I good partner can even make me look good.

I am one lousy dancer in public ,but I dance great in front of my mirror

Yes... slow dance..

I bet not! To wrap your arms around your lady and pull her tight to you. Move slowly looking at each other. Knowing this moment is right. Aaah. Yes. Love. Lol. It's besutiful...

You know what I mean...lol. that's awesome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.