Agnostic.com

1 9

LINK Trump’s Most Loyal Lawmakers Are Actually Losing Money

Last year, it was a fundraising feast for the MAGA Goon Squad. But in 2022, without the donor stimulus of an attempted insurrection, things are going in the wrong direction.

The first three months of the year took more than $275,000 combined out of the pockets of Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), and Matt Gaetz (R-FL)—the foursome of America First, Donald Trump-loving, exhibitionist election objectors. All told, it was their worst showing to date.

snytiger6 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would imagine the wealthier donors moved on, and some of the more delusional poverty-stricken rubes are left to throw their $5 donations into the pot.

If they're moving on it's b/c they see 45 as weaker and about to lose bigly. Otherwise they would stay with him so this is a very good sign. It was also inevitable.

I'm sure there are still plenty of struggling rubes in my state throwing their $5 towards Trump. You can't fix stupid. They also keep voting for the other Repubs on the ballot in Iowa, as well as supporting book banning, oppressing queer and trans people, immigrants, public health measures against Covid, etc. In other words, they are still buying the whole culture wars agenda. It gives their useless lives meaning and makes them feel better and superior to others.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.