Agnostic.com

5 22

Two years ago today. Circled a mountain. Eight-mile loop.

When you're directionally-challenged like me, it is wonderful to have a hiking partner with a compass embedded in her cranium.

Karen and I scrambled steeply on hands and feet at times. First we climbed to the summit. Then we descended a bit and hiked a big loop. We had fun.

Photos:

Red Paintbrush flowers. I laid on sharp rocks to get the photo. Love this picture.

Pink Spring Beauty flowers.

Enchantments Mountains.

Yellow Bells.

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice pics. If was there I could try hiking with you two but I have tingling feet these days and I'm as clumsy as a bull in a china closet. I say a few magic words over that but it does not help[.

I am directionally challenged, I'd be lost without GPS.

@HippieChick58

I'm directionally challenged, too.

@LiterateHiker I am doing training for two weeks IN the office. I have only been in that office once. I let my team lead know I am hella directionally challenged, and he arranged for our trainers to give us a tour of the building. I may never find the gym again, but I can find where I'd be sitting if I do go into the office, and I can find the training room, the restrooms and break room, and how to get back to my car. It is a dangerous place, there are free chocolate covered almonds and peanut M&Ms in the break room. Chocolate is my drug of choice.

This photos are the best and the most beautiful of all I've seen in my life

@Jornweick

Thank you!

Beautiful photos of the flowers and distant snow-capped mountains. 🙂

@ASTRALMAX

Thank you!

The Enchantments are in my backyard, 30-40 aerial miles away.

Thank you for the beautiful pictures.

Yes….I echo that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662065
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.