Agnostic.com

4 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We can definitely see who the terrorists are. Like the article.

That's a bit old but these people say equally ridiculous things each and every day. They just may do more for any atheism movement than we can ever do so I just hope they keep it up.

gearl Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

Wow! Just like Jesus! How loving! So he argues...

"...that the mass execution of LGBT people is a “cure” for AIDS."

Does he figure that those scummy, sub-human gay people are 100% of people with HIV? Not quite: 30% in 2014 was non-same-sex transmissions. Does he believe HIV equals AIDS? In the past several years, I've met dozens of HIV+ people in my line of work. Exactly two of them actually had AIDS? One was a straight woman whose economic insecurity and chaos with her boyfriend led to her ignoring her health. The other was a gay man, but he only had AIDS because his Roman Catholic guilt so warped his sense of self that he refused to follow his doctors' instructions for treatment because he believed he deserved punishment. This is what Christianity is doing to people!

Does that pastor believe enactment of a policy of executing gays people will result in all gay people dutifully stepping forward, declaring their status, and offering themselves for extermination?

This giant Asshole is just glaringly wrong on so many levels. Naturally, he has a ready-made flock of idiots hanging on every word like he's their messiah's private spokesman. 😟

These sermons are a few years old. He's done much worse since. Gotta love this guy.

He's a great force for driving people AWAY from religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.