Agnostic.com

6 7

Anybody know what tomorrow is. All the women on the site should. [yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vaginas? This week marks 20 years since I was permitted to touch one.

Iā€™d be happy to help with any exams. Though it has been quite a while since I have had the pleasure of seeing a live one. šŸ‘šŸ˜

Please don't tell me you've seen a dead one ever!

Do you have any academic acumen, professional prowess or educational experience to assist students with exams?

I assume you've met your share of dead ones both metaphorically and otherwise.

From a lifetime's study I can readily attest that seeing the pleasure is as nothing compared with having the pleasure.

Pleased to meet you.

@Lorajay Who knows, he might be a pathologists.

@Lorajay love vs photo/video. Iā€™ve seen some dead ones over the years even when the body they belonged to was quite alive! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­

@waitingforgodo no formal training but years of investigation and scientific study! šŸ˜ā¤ļø

I'll look into it.

I was going to guess Denim Day, raising awareness about sexual violence, but that is Wednesday April 27th. [denimdayinfo.org]

Well, now I know. Thanks for posting. I did get to see the Vagina MonologuesšŸ¤©.

I had not realized that 4/23 was National Vagina Day I have examined mine. One of my kids gave me a great book a couple of years ago, The Vagina Bible by Dr. Jen Gunter. She also wrote The Menopause Manifesto.Women do get a great deal of BS about their body parts, and ignorance can be dangerous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.