Agnostic.com

4 12

A knowledge of differential equations would be helpful

TheoryNumber3 8 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have to be shitting me.

You have to be shitting me.

I'm literally laughing out loud! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whew! I feel flushed.

My wife is half Scottish and half French Canadian so she tends to throw nickels around like manhole covers. I stopped going down the paper products aisle with her and it gives me an extra ten minutes to check out more interesting products that might actually be a good deal while she calculates down to the tenth of a penny just how much we are paying per sheet.
I once asked her if all of the sheets were the same size and it screwed up her calculations for several days until she confirmed on the internet that sheets were of a standard dimension, at least until I had her compare two different products and they were not quite, exactly the same. I have an evil twin that comes out when I am in the paper products aisle.

Sizes change. Kitchen roll for example. I now have to buy "Jumbo" to get one big enough to fit in a holder which once held standard rolls.

I have every sympathy with you though. My female best friend likes to go round the isles reading the "sell by" dates on all the products, and she won't buy anything unless it has at least four days to go, which takes forever because her sight is not that great, and she insists on taking her glasses off and putting them away at each move of the trolly. But then she gets to the "reduced to clear" isle because things are getting old, and she just grabs anything with a low price on it !!??

@Fernapple Also, many of the stores have stopped carrying "regular size" rolls of toilet paper, and the jumbo rolls are too big for the holders in my house. These are very serious tissues LOL

Yup

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 24, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662601
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.