Agnostic.com

28 4

What is one big thing you want to accomplish this year?

I want to remodel my kitchen.

ebdb 7 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Living.
Eight years ago they told me I had "two years, if you're lucky"....
Well, I'm one lucky sonovabitch I guess
?

not ready for that dirt nap eh?

It ain't ready for me yet apparently.

sweet, that is so cool. you have"che" life force . apparently your job is not done here. for whatever reason.

The revolution doesn't sleep.✊

Run at least a mile and lose at least 25 lbs. Oh run that mile all at once. Not like 10 meters a day

Buy a house!!!

Finish painting the interior of my cottage.

Repair my deck where it has rot.

Rent an RV to go on a road trip with my kids to the Pacific Northwest, by Christmas. Hopefully with a special someone too.

Purge most of my possessions...keep what is useful or I really love it..preferably it is both.

That's an easy one 4 me . Finally loose the ex wife 4 good.

What? You have her stashed in a cupboard somewhere?

noooo, have been divorced for years but she still wan'ts more wtf

Take a road trip mid Aug to Mid Sep. No idea where or with whom as yet.

sail 70 miles of open ocean, Virginia Beach to Rodenthe. I almost have the boat built.

My main aim is to make a positive and priductive return to my masters degree after a leave of absence in September. I'm doing an M.A. in Values and Knowledge (philosophy) at NUIG

I want to take a road trip out to the east coast and stop and see a lot of cool sites along the way.

Defeat the damned squirrels that destroyed my fall garden last year -- they ate my cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower to the ground. I have already planned a strategy for defeating them without exterminating them. It will give me great glee to thwart the abominable tree rats.

I’m in charge of returning the sexy to this location again.

@FortyTwo hhahahahhahha

Working on the bucket list. I'm going to Maine

Move house and renovate the new one.

Finish recontouring /reseeding my pasture to slow water run off

close in my screen room to a windowed fl. room with air con.

Fall in love. And get rid of my neuropathy.

Build my house on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Ludo Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

Buy a house

Ride 100 miles on my bike in one day.

Take GRE

Marz Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

I want to start consistently producing art again! Haven't done that in a long time

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66292
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.