Agnostic.com

3 3

Fighting against Republican led book banning.

Retiredsteve 7 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can we ban everything written by Milton Friedman, Robert Bork and Arthur Laffer? (for starters)

How about Thomas Sowell and Jordan Peterson?

@LovinLarge Fox should be off limits to children. However, we should be teaching children how to think critically using these malodorous sources as worst cases. The U.S. should assess steep penalties and taxes to entities that engage in hate-speech.

In the current digital age I think it will be increasingly harder to ban books. When conservatives tried to ban the graphic comic book "Maus" recently it resulted in a huge spike in sales of that book at Amazon. The more they try and put blinders on everyone the more attention it will draw toward the books they wish to bad.

Also, anyone who wants to burn books I say "FUCK YOU!" I'm getting so sick and tired of these small minded, petty conservative assholes. Banning books really makes me angry.

Why are Republicans afraid of everything?

Very simplified conservatives like the status quo where progressives want to change the status quo.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.