Agnostic.com

6 13

Who remembers their first sweetheart?
In kindergarten, Amber would always remind me to zip my fly.😳

Garban 8 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I remember... and she's dead too, for a number of years now. Got killed in the Iraq War back in March 2007, roadside bomb. I was devastated when I heard the news. Ashly firmly believed in all of our constitutional rights regardless of whether or not if she personally agreed with an individual's choices, and readily put the uniform on due to that strong conviction, ready to give her life to help defend our rights, and sadly that's what happened. I owe quite a bit to her, she's part of the reason why today I fight for all individual rights regardless of any personal opinions/stances I may have.

In first grade I remember a boy said he wanted to show how much he loved me by spitting on my desk... I don't recall his name. He didn't impress me much with that declaration.

Then when I was 10, a 7 year old boy (family friend) said he wanted to tell me a secret. So, I put my ear close to his head, and he kissed my cheek. That was sweet. I definitely remember him... His family has ties to Kauai and I perform weddings and memorials at the park named for his family. 😉

Neither of them became a real sweetheart, but those were their attempts. 😉

Yeah remember

I was four. She lived across the street. I thought she had cute feet. I didn't know you ladies had those other parts at that time. I think l still have a little bit of a foot thing because of her. I don't remember her name.

Oh I do 🙄🙁
He couldn’t care less that I am alive 😂
I was 16 and an ugly duck , a skinny dork , a bunch of black hair like a witch 🙄, and very shy .
The only reason I was ever invited to anything it was bcz we had money , we , meaning my dad .
He was great looking , popular , and he was good to his dogs and his baby sister , and to me that was great 🙄
He got pregnant a blonde popular as well girl at 17, she was also very smart and very nice . At least to me . I ate my heart out , cried for about 3 damn years , and finally I grew up , and met a French boy while in Egypt . Gianmarco became “ poof “, who cares 😂
30 yrs later I saw him on Facebook , divorced , grandad , not looking great for his age , and driving a taxi . I felt sad . Life is weird .

Blondes are evil!!

Janey Heman and Linda Eads

@Garban . I liked all of them. We were too young to complicate it. I would pick them up in my car and we'd go out for ice cream.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.