Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK My 11-Year-Old Patient Was Pregnant. Here's What I Want You To Know About Being 'Pro-Life.' | HuffPost HuffPost Personal

...I tried in vain to coax the truth of what happened out of Sophia, sitting next to her with a large anatomy atlas flipped open in my lap. She said nothing. I was thankful there was a female police officer that was among the throng at the clinic. It was this officer, when permitted to speak with Sophia, who discovered the identity of the family member that did this awful, unspeakable thing to her. And when the cops left to arrest that relative, they headed to church, because the perpetrator was at choir practice. ...

snytiger6 9 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not only does GQP and it's Christian supporters endorse this behavior, they also want to ban abortion and contraception nationally.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.