Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Most Vegetarian Children Are Just As Well Nourished As Meat Eaters | IFLScience

(Back when I was diagnosed with and battling leukemia, I ate vegetarian for several years. As long as you eat a wide variety of plant based foods you will get all the nutrients you need.)

Children raised on vegetarian diets tend to receive similar levels of key nutrients to those who eat meat, according to a new study in the journal Pediatrics. However, the researchers found that veggie kids have a slightly higher risk of being underweight, highlighting the need for careful consideration and planning when it comes to feeding children.

snytiger6 9 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They just won't enjoy eating as much as they could... 😝

Might I point out that millions of vegetarians live healthy lives in nations like India, Nepal, Tibet, etc?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.