Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell Suggests SCOTUS Roe v Wade Leak Was Done to Sabotage Him Specifically

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has a theory on just about everything and now believes that the leaked Supreme Court opinion on the court voting to overturn Roe v. Wade was all done to derail his efforts in reversing the 2020 election results. “I was doing an event, me and Kari Lake, in Arizona, and two hours before the event, all of a sudden news come in that it leaked out from the Supreme Court. What kind of timing is that. You follow me. So that gets the news instead of more and more evidence and more stuff piling on of what happened in the 2020 election,” Lindell told the MAGA-loving YouTube channel Right Side Broadcasting Network. “It’s planned... they are trying to out mark it.” Speaking to The Daily Beast on Friday afternoon, the pillow maven backtracked and said that “it’s very suspicious, very suspicious” that the leak hit the news “two hours” before the launch of the debunked voter fraud movie 2000 Mules, produced out by pro-Trump pundit Dinesh D’Souza. “I believe it was leaked on purpose because [sic] to deflect off of [the movie] 2000 Mules,” he added.

snytiger6 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is full of crap just like the overpriced pillows

He is a strong Trump supporter though.

@Trajan61 True ,but this guy has been charged with deceptive advertising practices ,charges brought by prosecutors in nine California counties.and is associated with a dark money organization backing the snake oil coronavirus treatment oleandrin that he had a financial interest in and which has had fatal results . I am the last person to attack a trump supporter but I draw the line with this guy.

@richiegtt I understand.

@richiegtt I agree Rich, Lindell is a damn crook and a jerk.

Pillow man's ego is fragile as Trump's. No wonder he won't shut the fuck up.

He shouldn't flatter himself. Nobody gives a shit about that crackhead motherfucker.

Well & succinctly put!

He better be careful before he gets on Trump's bad side for making everything about him.

dkp93 Level 8 May 8, 2022

Yeah, if thinks everything revolves around him and NOT Trump, Trumpy will gt angry.

Narcissists always think it’s about them.

Why not? He has just as much evidence for this 'theory' (more properly 'speculation' ) as he does for his stolen election 'theories'.😡

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.