Agnostic.com

3 7

Pete Buttigieg speaking on Alito's opinion and what this may mean for America. Articulate, intelligent, compassionate, he really addresses not only the fear we all feel, but the possible reality we might be facing.

linxminx 8 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sect Pete is always a great listen, especially on issues such as this, but I also enjoyed Cohen. He makes a great point in saying there's only one party we can support "Right now." I think pointing to periods of power abuse, and this being one by Authoritarian powers, is good for votes. Save the Republic now and vote differently when the time seems correct to do so. Even we agree that is likely to happen because neither side is altruistic. "Everybody wants to rule the world," after all.

Awesome guy

bobwjr Level 10 May 10, 2022

I supported his run for president until the day he dropped out. He is by far the smartest, most articulate politician I have ever seen. I would vote for him, regardless of what he was running for.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.