Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK CALL TO ACTIVISM on Twitter: "Should Senate Majority Leader Schumer REMOVE Joe Manchin from his committee assignments? 🖐️"

Absolutely. This "Nay" was a knife in the ❣️ of Dem Party. Mr Mansion-and-a-yacht must now be sanctioned for that betrayal🦨

rainmanjr 8 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They need to call his bluff and give him the stripped down version of a codified Roe.

Or, they can limp along to the election thinking that this issue will finally bring women out to vote.

I’m in favor of #2

@rainmanjr I hope this brings women out to vote in November. If they don't, and the republic falls, they will have to be partly responsible. It scary, but the survival of the species may depend on them.

I worry that Putin has been holding back because of the election.

I am so ashamed of my countrymen.

If Manchin quits the Dems and joins the Repubs, the Repubs control the Senate.

I doubt that will happen but it's an excellent point.

Absolutely not. Is there no room in the Democratic Party for people with different beliefs on certain issues? I'm glad Joe Manchin is serving as a senator from West Virginia as opposed to any Republican in that seat. Why nobody gets that I'll never know.

I think you're very wrong on this one. Dems need to rain holy Hell down upon him so that, if he switches parties, we will make an impression that failures were not Dem party fault. If he doesn't switch parties we still make that impression.

@rainmanjr He's doing what he has to do to stay in office. If you want a republican majority that's your choice.

Yes they should.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.