Agnostic.com

2 8

LINK State Abortion Bans Were Bankrolled by Your Favorite Corporate Brands

(It is like this. Corporations want lots of births. Lots of births would increase demand for goods and services, and also would increase the labor pool which would help lower and keep wages down. Both increases profits.)

snytiger6 9 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nasty

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2022

Grr... I'm glad my old Toyota was bought and paid for many years ago, but I do shop at CVS, since it's the only drug store on my island, and also somewhat rarely at Walmart.

It's hard to keep track of what companies support the policies and politicians I don't like. Sometimes businesses put their money on some issues or politicians and I might like one and not the other. Hard to know where to spend my money, so my takeaway is just to spend as little as possible with the large corporations and try to spend my money with the little local companies when possible.

My sister and I tend to try to support small local independent businesses whenever possible. We also do out banking at local credit unions instead fo the big banks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.