Agnostic.com

6 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is ruff, really ruff-ruff

Stupid liberals

@SeaGreenEyez
Not at all. It’s comical as hell. It’s genuinely funny.

Amazing! But with no proof of who the minister really is some certificates I have heard of have a dog's name listed as performing the ceremony. This might be because the certificate is only proof that the license fee was paid.

Cool

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2022

Same here in Hawaii, no witnesses needed. In fact they've removed the witness signature boxes (which were optional anyway) in favor of phone number and email address of the couple.

So, on the keepsake certificate I make for the couple, we generally don't have witnesses sign, but when there are witnesses, we can, even last week when we had the 3 year old and 6 year old daughters of the couple sign the keepsake certificate.

I often jokingly tell my couples they've got Puff the Magic Dragon (around Hanalei Bay) or various whales, sea turtles and monk seals that make their presence known as their witnesses, but we don't try to get their flipper print on the certificate, haha!

Rather have a dog than a republican know what I mean

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666198
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.