Agnostic.com

5 2

Here we have - more proof that it is the best place in the world - the USA.

"This person was pure evil," Erie County Sheriff John Garcia said at a news conference, his voice quaking with emotion. "It was a straight-up racially motivated hate crime from somebody outside of our community."

A product of the country & just another example of how the majority of world citizenry view the good old or young American joe.

An 18-year-old white gunman shot 10 people to death and wounded three on Saturday at a grocery store in a Black neighborhood of upstate New York, before surrendering after what authorities called an act of "racially motivated violent extremism."
[reuters.com]

Sympathy extended to those left without a loved one or provider.

FrayedBear 9 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You cite proof on nothing other than the fact that racism exists. You think that is news, or proof of anything except the existence of racists?

LMAO ROFL. Alienbeings need to be able to discern sarcasm when dealing with humans. QED

@FrayedBear If you ever display a human quality, perhaps that may be an issue.

The shooter is pure evil. But he does not characterize the vast majority of people in he USA.Your post is deliberately misleading -- as are all of your posts.

As I have not read mainstream news for 30 years, have not worked face to face with Americans for even longer. I have to agree with you Walt that my opinion is very slanted by reading the frequently absurd self indulgent posts of many Americans on this site who have had a lifetime of being indoctrinated by religion, white supremacy and belief in their entitlement.
So if you want me to change my beliefs Walt I suggest that you write something intelligent to encourage me to believe that you are.

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

Try and strive to be an intelligent person not a stupid one.

Have a read of "Who says that America & its sycophant Britain do not interfere in other country's citizens ..." and what the "learned" stupid people at Yale said in 2017 about the massacre of up to 3 million Indonesians 60 year's ago at American & British instigation. You haven't changed have you?

Exactly the response to be expected from a stupid * person.

And yet he is still alive, was allowed to surender himself and was not shot or tased or relentlessly beaten by multiple police officers despite have so many deaths on his hands
Unlike the Pensylvania woman three days ago who was beaten by three officers, tased, beaten again and arrested by five officers for being 50 cents short on her bus fare

Sarcasm warning: Yes indeed, best country in the world to live in. Oh look, there's another flock of pigs flying over! No my mistake it was just American congressmen bearing words of mass deception & munitions to kill more people in Ukraine.
If they had given the billions of dollars to the Ukrainians and Russians for hospitals, schools, housing, transport & public cash largesse there would be no conflict. Just smiles & gratitude.

And lets not forget the bribes to the jury to vote the Ukrainian entry in the Eurovision song contest the winner!

I wonder if it had been a black perpetrator whether the police would have talked him down or encouraged him to suicide?

Apparently you missed the fact that he was shot at and hit, only his body armor saved him. Now you can stop wondering.

@Alienbeing you mean a lucky shot or ricochet winged him. If he'd been black then at best he could have hoped for a leg shot but a head or spine more likely. What were they doing aiming for his body armour?

@FrayedBear Your reply is moronic. Vertually everyone when shooting at human aims for the torso because it presents the largest target. By the way the person shot at him and hit him was black.

Go back to sleep, your string of misinformation is again proving you have no clue.

@Alienbeing what is moronic is shooting at body armour.

@FrayedBear Tell that to the black retired police Lt. that fired the shot. Oh you can't, he was one of the people killed, defending others. Unlike you he acted on his cause.

See, the problem is we're so divided in America. We don't have a common enemy to band us together like dingos eating our babies.

The dingo is more likely to have been a feral dog, holidaying pedophilic priest, politician or lawyer.
What always fascinated me is that no one mentions the lack of parental care & negligence in allowing Azaria Chamberlain to disappear. What were the parents doing? You are not allowed to leave a cat or dog alone in a car.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.