Agnostic.com

5 6

What Christian album made you come back to good ol' rock n ' Roll?

UrsiMajor 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are Christian albums?

A cult is a cult whether gawdSMACK or BACH both bible thumping music keeping cultists enthralled

Any/All of it!

While working in the garage of a business, one day I heard the sound of plastic stuff being smashed. I went outside and a guy from the carpet business next door was smashing CD's and cassettes with a hammer. I asked him what he was doing and he said that this was demonic music and needed to be destroyed. Then I asked why he didn't just pitch in the trash? He replied that he wanted to be sure no one fished it out. Psychotic. Religion makes you psychotic. Period.

It's like when Lennon said the Beatles were greater than god, in the USA their sales soared, turned out Christians were buying them to burn them.

@LenHazell53 I was always more of a Stones fan.

In God we trust by Stryper
Christian heavy metal band, Still a guilty pleasure now and then

I could dance to it, I would give them an 85.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666453
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.