Agnostic.com

5 3

I just made a post about replacement theory. I stated that the amount of white people is going down and that there is no way the number of white people will stay as a majority in the USA. Having given this some thought, this is the basis of replacement theory and it could be said that this is proof of it being correct. That could be said, but I now ask the question, who are white and what makes then the originators in this country? We are all minorities of people who have come to the US because we were not appreciated in our countries of origin. Thus, world war II was fought against the Germans, a pure German was supposed to be white with blue eyes and no other genetic make up other than that defined by the Nazi's. So does that men that only people of pure German heritage are white? Italians, when they came to the US were called by derogatory names, Japanese Americans were put in camps, Spanish are called criminals and refereed to as sub-human, if everyone who came here from another country is not going to be allowed to be here then everyone is not white no matter what. So can the two pure whites please stand so we j=have something to refer to as pure white. Never mind the absolute proven fact that every person on this planet has DNA from the first people to inhabit the planet within their DNA. Thus everyone has black DNA in their make up. No pure white exist!

dalefvictor 8 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They mean Christian American white. No kidding. Anyone who doesn't recognize Jesus as their savior, and God as their Father, isn't white enough. Mormons tell us that blacks were marked by god for warring against Thou's people. That line of thought will work after the Theocratic Coup for Evans, as well.

So, even if a black person is also an Evangelical Christian American, he is considered white? What do they do with the black DNA in everyone?

@dalefvictor Blacks will be considered members of God's people until they've actually crushed all opposition to themselves. Then they will tell black people how it really is (sorry but you aren't white). They don't believe in DNA, dude, so it won't matter.

@rainmanjr So how does one pass the test of being in the group. Or do you just hang along until it is decided you are not one of them, and then you are banished, or if they are in power, killed?

@dalefvictor Yes, choice B. Blacks can only be hoping to be spared by being members of the approved Churches but that is a fool's hope.

I went to college with a guy who grew up in a church that was an offshoot from the Mormons. Every time he saw another guy in our fraternity talking to a non-white girl, he would give them the "shame-shame" sign with his fingers.

I'm about as pale as you can get without being an albino, but I had three children with Asian women, so I guess I'm doing my part to get rid of pure whiteness.

BD66 Level 8 May 18, 2022

@Matias Some people thing so. Not me.

"White" skin tones are the result of people moving into low-light areas. That's it. The way some people think about it...it must be some kind of REWARD! Nonsense!

I swear that tribalism is going to destroy humanity!

I am watching "Zombieland" hopefully for help in the upcoming ruckus.

@dalefvictor Let's see....get a good mask and learn to shuffle?

@LucyLoohoo In the next sequel "Bill Murry" gets shot mistakenly because he was using makeup and dressing like a zombie. It did apparently work with the zombies though. He was not shot by a zombie.

@Matias Right! I've seen history books referring to them as WW2's ''yellow menace.''

Except that absolutely no replacement is involved. (And, as noted, the notions of race are obsolete)

That that to Rethuglicans..I suggest starting with Tucker..

@Charlene Tucker knows. His racism yields profits for Fox, but Fox does it as a favor to Putin, and doesn't mind the money either.

One in a million people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667010
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.