Agnostic.com

3 12

The original poster is right

ErichZannIII 7 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Religious imperialism" - I am so going to steal that phrase!

How about Christian Fascism. That has a long history.

(I get so tired of MSM saying "autocracy" instead of fascism. Or at least call it theocracy. MSM claims to be ringing the alarm, but still won't speak plainly.

@racocn8 My understanding of fascism is much the same as detailed at [en.wikipedia.org] . My intention behind the phrases "Christian Supremacism" and "religious imperialism" goes back to the First Conference of Nicaea.

You could also add . . . . Get all offended when you call their 2000-year-old book a book of bull shit. Yet they think that you are not offended when they call it TRUTH, the word of god, the holy book, etc.

As a former Christian myself, I could not agree more with the sentiments in this post! Christians have in their psychological DNA a bug that seems to prevent them from minding their own fucking business!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.