Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Russia bans 963 Americans, including Biden, Harris, Morgan Freeman but not Trump - The Washington Post

(Russia sees Trump as a very useful idiot.)

Russia permanently banned nearly 1,000 Americans, including President Biden and Vice President Harris, from entering the country in response to the United States’ support of Ukraine and the historic sanctions facing Moscow nearly three months into its invasion.

On Saturday, the Russian Foreign Ministry published an updated list of 963 Americans barred from entering Russia — a largely symbolic move featuring a wide-ranging collection of Biden administration members, Republicans, tech executives, journalists, lawmakers who have died, regular U.S. citizens and even actor Morgan Freeman.

snytiger6 9 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putie is crazy dictator, but this truly takes the cake.

My favorite part of the crazieness is where he bans actors who only just played the president in movies...

The Russians yet again proving what tolerant moderate people they are. After reading "Extending Russia Competing from Advantageous Ground by James Dobbins, Raphael S. Cohen, Nathan Chandler, Bryan Frederick, Edward Geist, Paul DeLuca, Forrest E. Morgan, Howard J. Shatz, Brent Williams" "Extending Russia Competing from Advantageous Ground by James Dobbins, Raphael S." I cannot believe that they have allowed anyone with an American passport into their country.

I never realized Morgan Freeman was so dangerous.

BD66 Level 8 May 22, 2022

Yeah, all that ganja.

I think it was at least in part because he's black.

@snytiger6 According to some members on here Putin has a black heart but I think that they merely project to hide from their own guilt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667662
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.