Agnostic.com

3 8

Among all this flutter we find the Russian tricolor (white over blue over red). This really tells us where the MAGA heads are at. They're embracing fascism over democracy. 😳

Flyingsaucesir 8 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ukraine is fascist, not Russia. In fact Ukraine's open embrace of Nazis is a big part of the reason for this war.

Oh yeah, Putin's propaganda has it that Volodomir Zelensky, a Jew who lost many family members to Nazi genocide in WWII, is a Nazi. Come on!

We have some who openly embrace Nazism here in the USA. Yet we are still a democratic republic.

You do know that a free press is one of the cornerstones of democracy, right? Why do you suppose Putin has shut down all independent news outlets in Russia?

How does an ex KGB operative become the richest man in the world? By sitting at the apex of a crime syndicate with lots of oil and gas within its sovereign borders.

Putin is not only a cheap crook, he's also a murders thug who has journalists and political opponents either jailed on trumped up charges, or shot, or poisoned. Hence his 20+ years in power.

@Flyingsaucesir No, the Azov battalion and others are facts, not propaganda. LOL, you do know that Zellensky has jailed his opposition and any press that doesn't support him, hardly an example of a free press? Yes, Putin is a thug and an autocrat, so what? The twaddle that this is some sort of epic struggle between freedom and democracy is unadulterated propaganda. The US and NATO did what they could to bring this war about, and are doing everything in their power to prolong it. It's a US proxy war now. They should be trying to end it, not prolong it.

@Druvius BTW, there are Nazis in the US Military. That doesn't mean Canada and/or Mexico have a right to invade.

@Flyingsaucesir I didn't claim anyone has a right to invade, though no doubt the US would if either allied with Russia or China.

@Druvius BIG "if."

@Flyingsaucesir LOLROL

Last I heard, the 40% of die-hard Trumpers are evenly split between which side they support. Failing to indict Trump on his treason has only solidified Putin's purchase on the Republican Party. Shame on the Dems and DOJ for letting that slide.

The DOJ has had a grand jury empaneled for months, and they have been very quietly issuing subpoenas and taking testimony from people who were "in the room" while Trump and his minions conspired and acted to execute a coup. The fact that we have heard so little about this investigation is rather extraordinary in the modern age, but this is really how it is supposed to be. There shouldn't be any leaks.

@Flyingsaucesir I'm glad to hear that.

I was referencing the material in Mueller's Report detailing the ~100 contacts between Trump's campaign and the Russians, along with the information detailed to convict Manafort. Mueller had testified that the DOJ could begin proceedings on Jan 21, 2021, so that would be long overdue.

@racocn8 Oh I totally agree that Trump should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice. That is if they can prove corrupt intent. If not, then it's probably better to hold back. Failure to obtain a conviction would only put wind in Don Cheato's sails by feeding into his constant whining about "witch hunts" and allowing him to play the martyr. (Corrupt intent can be hard to prove. Especially in Trump's case, because he can always hide behind his very real ignorance.)

You’re comical

High praise, considering the source!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.