Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Women! *Now With Fewer Rights - YouTube

Poking fun at current events...

snytiger6 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Spoke to a woman about the law Oklahoma is working on. She shrugged it off and said it didn't affect her and that she had a hysterectomy. I reminded her she had a daughter. She replied, "I'm not raising my child like that; she'll pay the consequences of her actions!" (Which I don't even have the time to get into how super fucked up that statement is before moving on to the point of this story.) Shocked, I asked about the case where her daughter didn't choose to have sex and get pregnant. She said she "didn't even want to think about that".

Well, fuckin', of course not. No one wants to think about their child getting raped.
But I can guess something they'd dislike even more. Having their daughter's rapist be a forced baby daddy that can then sue for parental rights. This is why I have no faith that any sort of pink wave will change the course of this country. Apathy and insanity are occupying too much of the space that needs to be filled with outrage and fear.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.