Agnostic.com

1 4

Always read the fine print.

Flyingsaucesir 8 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something to take note of on GA/TX Primaries Eve. I do think the results of those two will be a strong indicator of which level of cray cray they're at.
Here's another thought: Isn't the idea of being replaceable sort of insulting to begin with? Numerous places found someone else who would better conform to their demands but they did not succeed at replacing me. Many of those I've served, over the last 34 years, have enjoyed my service. Only the few who didn't were the ones who got heard by management who rather liked me (aside from those complaints). Zen has richly rewarded me with the ability to wave my private parts at all of them.

"Isn't the idea of being replaceable sort of insulting to begin with?"
✔️✔️✔️
Or, from a slightly different angle,...
How pathetically insecure do you have to be to get a paranoid delusion that you and all your friends are being replaced? When they're all sitting on their asses down at the sports bar talking guns and getting shit-faced?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.