Agnostic.com

4 12

This is so sad! As I cry for the latest victims of a school shooting, I can't stop thinking of the reasons sick humans take advantage of vulnerable groups. This is so sickening! Are you mad with life? End your own!!!... Or seek professional help! But why go and attack other lives? Vulnerable lives????!!!!!
Yes, gun control/regulation should be implemented in a much tighter way; but that won't answer the problem.
Why not approach these loosers as impotent, low self steem, coward humans? What is the point of going on and shooting? A minute of fame while dead?
This world is sick! People has no sense of reality, consequences, the depth of death and value of life.
A dear friend died in the Parkland shooting. It's been over 4 years. I can't get over it. It stabs my heart every time I think of it, see his parents/brother talking or just "surviving" after his unfair death. Life keeps going and they have to heal and learn how to continue living with such a cruel, unexpected way to take a loved one's life. 💔
My son's school has security guards now. It's a daily "normal" thing to see them while dropping my son in the morning. I wish we could invest in our children's life without having to worry if a looser will decide to target them while they are enriching their lives with teachers and education.

Zoohome 8 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tighter licensing controls are necessary, however that won't stop criminal possession. Criminals don't care what laws say.

In Republican minds, the phrase "Thoughts and prayers" really means "lock and load."

THEY DON'T CARE. (They can't)

Every society has its mental and emotional defectives. The USA is no different in that regard. What is different about the USA is that it allows guns into the hands of those defectives. For those gun nuts in Congress their own egomania far outweighs what is to them the cheapness of other people's lives.

This is very sad! I'm sorry for your loss! I wish we could change this and make this a better world for our future generations but it seems like it's just getting worse.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.