Agnostic.com

4 0

Do you have a BFF=Best Friend Forever?
Tell me why this person is your BFF?

I use to have a BFF many years ago but i am now a bit of a loner and a bit anti social. I am trying to change!!!

twshield 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did but I didn't want people who believe in satan around my kids if and when I had any.

I desire becoming someonesBFF. LOL

I did have a BFF until he became an ultra-religious evangelical and such an extreme right winger on political and economic issues. After 50 years, continuing contact and dialogue became too painful. He was no longer the reasoning, intelligent, and caring person I used to know -- and it hurt to see that.

To add a point. I am not a loner -- have more than a few good neighbors and friends whom I appreciate. but few I would consider real "soul0mates."

I have my girlfriend Terri in NJ. She has stood by me through all my trials and tribulations since the 70s. She knows me like a book and vica versa. She and her husband Joe have been there for me especially when I was sick. I love their friendship. Makes me stronger.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.