Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Uvalde Police Didn’t Save Lives Because That’s Not What Police Do

In case you wonder why the police didn't act to protect the kids....

JonnaBononna 7 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doesn't the logo on the Police cars ... All OVER the country ... say ... TO PROTECT AND SERVE ? ... Or did I misread that ? ... So exactly WHEN does the PROTECT part kick in ? ... Oh, I'm sorry...the shooter wasn't Black and driving with a tail light out...my bad...smfh...they act real bad ass right up to the point where they have to PUT UP OR SHUT UP...NO LEADERSHIP...NO COURAGE UNDER FIRE...NO ARGUMENT...end of story...all we hear is changing stories and narratives. This is not because of the MEDIA...this is because with ALL THE ARMED LAW ENFORCEMENT that was THERE...nobody could figure out what to do...THAT IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM...besides the fact an 18 year old could arm himself like that...WITH NO APPARENT PROBLEM...but THAT MANY ARMED POLICE...couldn't do anything about it...PATHETIC.

My take on this is that police thought there was no apparent danger because the shooter was sealed off inside and not where the students were and they did not go in to get him. You would have thought that bang, bang, bang, bang, bang would have told a different story.

I was also rather struck by that remark. Is he testing stand-up material or affects from a hunting accident? He couldn't have been serious but, lo, he was.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.