Agnostic.com

8 6

Marjorie Taylor Greene states that there will be no straight people in the few years.

[newsweek.com]

Dyl1983 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 June 1, 2022

Well, gay people can only be conceived by straight couples... So, the only way eliminate gay offspring is to eliminate straight sex... So, if she wants to outlaw sex of all kinds, gay or straight, then she would be right, because in one generation, the human race would be extinct!

Puleeze, you are expecting her to use her brain. This makes two highly flawed assumptions. Firstly, it assumes that she has a brain. Secondly, it assumes that she is capable of using it.

She also believes that trans-gender children are created by teachers doing some imaginary thing.

She is also a world class idiot.

Yup. When I take power, I will delight in turning all the MAGA men into gays (many of them already are secretly), and then turn all the MAGA women into lesbians. Then I'm going to neuter the lot of them with my laser-driven zombies who will wield old rusty razor blades. Sadly, a few might survive.

Well, that would certainly help with overpopulation, and a lot of property would be spruced up too.....

Thank goodness for test tube babies (In vitro fertilization).

More demented nonsense from the demented Marjorie Taylor Greene. At least she is being consistent.

I, frankly, don't see much reason for str8's like her to exist. They're kind of annoying to the rest of us.

@Dyl1983 I find more positive ways to brighten my daze.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.