• 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 2 votes
snytiger6 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The incident in Philadelphia really put me off on Starbucks.

I'll be in Maine, summer's coming, I see a lot of Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee in my future!

Oh, Starbucks is abysmal in Australia, really bad, but in Kuala Lumper, Saigon and Hanoi, as good as they are in the U.S. I do love a Vanilla Latte.

At home I love my Keurig, I use the refillable attachment, and I drink Harris #3. I may have the only Keurig in Australia, and I had to jump through hoops to get it, Keurig does not want them sold here....Thanks Amazon, U.S. version with a transformer to run on the 240 volts.

I think the incident in Philadelphia was more the actions of a bad employee than a company policy.

However, I think in general Starbucks over roasts their beans, so there is a bit of a charcoal taste to their coffee.

When it comes to coffee bars, I will go to a Starbucks if I am with friends and they wnat to go, but I never go into one on my own. They just dont' have good enough coffee.

I went with Starbuck's, but coffee isn't exactly my cup of tea though, I drink it sometimes though.

Well I do drink some coffee.
Making good coffee isn't rocket science, so it comes down to price once past my kitchen
I've had really good from a gas station or waffle house as well as utter crap from some overpriced atmospheric barrista enhanced money pit turning coffee into a liquid candy bar.
Personally I mix three or four different types/flavors.
Black or mocha.

I usually buy whole beans from teh grocery store and grind them at home. I also have a little hand held frother for the milk/creamer. My nephew says he likes to froth milk in his rea. To use a frother, add the milk/creamer first, froth it, then pour in the coffee/tea. Frothign really changes the taste of the end product.

Costa coffee

WaWa has great coffee for a gas station.

Any coffee I make ?

talented and modest as always...

Love coffee. Hate coffee bars. ? No Scotch, not a bar.

Best city for coffee is Melbourne, Australia. Best coffee in San Diego is Caffe Calabria in North Park.

My kitchen.

Dunkin Donuts back east.

I drink tea. Infusion Tea in Mesa, Arizona is my favorite place right now.

Costa is the Market leader in the UK, and it's my favourite coffee, but stupidly expensive really.

My home. Which is equipped with a Rancilio Silvia and a Mazzer grinder.

Im clueless as to what those things are but they sure sound pretty impressive!

@patchoullijulie names of espresso machines and grinders

@jperlow I may have to get me some of those! 🙂

Well, la-di-da, are you home now I want to try it....lol

So far, the best coffee I have had is at Dog River Coffee, in Hood River, Oregon (USA).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.