Agnostic.com

3 7

Wow. These people are INNNNNNNSANE!

This woman should not be allowed to speak in public, ever. And yes. In this case, I'm 100% against free speech. Just because you CAN say something, doesn't mean you should. #smh

#shameful

Republican claims Uvalde was a set up, in "Mexico" (which is what she calls Uvalde) because Biden has lost a dramatic amount of Hispanic voter support (which is the ONLY thing she said that's true.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember when Republicans used to preach responsibility.

This is part of their attempt to dodge responsibility for the results of unregulated firearms.

The Q-anon, trumpanzee, Fox-watching crowd believes every word. If human civilization is going to survive, we must eliminate these dumb fucks from the population.

I was hoping that Covid would do some of that for us, but it seems most of them still manage to survive, even if they get Covid...

She only says this because MAGAt wingnuts eat this up and regurgitate it. She knows it's not true.

@SeaGreenEyez I don't think she does and that is even worse.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.