Agnostic.com

8 14

LINK WATCH: Marjorie Taylor Greene's Promises For Christian Nationalism Are Truly Chilling

Now that I'm taking a break from gun violence and all it's death and destruction (in public spaces) I have time to devote to help get Marjorie Taylor Green out of any semblance of government.

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

MTG gives me the creeps to look at her just like Kenneth Copeland. They are both fucking deranged and belong in a mental hospital.

I see several hate/anger reactions. Idk why. Y’all know she’s maliciously and willfully ignorant.

"This will be the movement that stops the sexual immorality."

"This will be the movement that protects kids' innocence."

So, is she going to ban Southern Baptists and Roman Catholics from her movement?

@SeaGreenEyez, the group that released the Cawthorn video has said that Boebert is next.

Marjorie Taliban Greene

To call MTG a "lawmaker" is a misnomer. She is nothing but a rabid, barking, right-wing demagogue.

I wish she'd fall into a sink hole and disappear forever.

She will run for president.

She can kick rocks and then fall down a sink hole!

I’d hit it

@SeaGreenEyez

I’ve fucked liberals and I’m still okay.

@SeaGreenEyez Too late, he's already got a chronic case 😂

This is what happens when the really, really stupid vote for the really, really, really, really stupid.

This is why western democracy is a bad idea, the right to vote should be earned not a given
because people never value a right which is given for free

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.