Agnostic.com

5 13

LINK School officials dragged autistic child several hundred feet – then tried to delete evidence: police

Oh hell no!!!!!! 😣😤🤬

So I was pretty happy to see the police are involved. And that one firing was immediate, the other was voted out by the school board.

And then I got to this...

""The optics of a child being dragged are not good," the station noted. "Investigators said there had to be better options than dragging a child through the hallways. The child was dragged several hundred feet through the school to a classroom and suffered minor injuries."

You mean to tell me and everyone else that reads this, the optics look bad, and that's what makes this story newsworthy....!?!?!?!?!

I'll be the Bad News Fairy. It's not the optics you stupid fucks. It's the act of tormenting and physically abusing a little boy with autism. . And any person in that line of work that doesn't know there's better option than dragging a child by his legs for several hundred feet is both ignorant and criminal. 😤

Jesus H. Christ. I live amongst a bunch of tone deaf idiots. 😞😣😤

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nashville? That figures. Yep, not a good look.

It is hard to handle children with autism. (It becomes even harder when they become older and physically bigger). Their parents, and teachers, need a lot of support including receiving training on how to handle such children. These teachers obviously have no trained skills. Shocking.

Ryo1 Level 8 June 4, 2022

There is a saying for that.

Welcome to the United $tates of Absurdity. Some places seek to be centres of excellence. Other places seek to be centres of viciousness.

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.