Agnostic.com

3 9

LINK Harvard has remains of nearly 7,000 Native Americans and enslaved black people in museum collection

😳😳😳😳

This whole piece is a mixture of "WTF????“ and why isn't this already all over MSM and more than that...

Why are these remains still in the hands of Harvard????? If they know as much as they claim to know about these 7,000+++ persons (remains of said persons) why is there a question as what to do with them? And why is there money for reparations if they don't yet know what to do with the remains? Where are these alleged reparations going, when and to whom????? 🤔🤔🤔

Someone, lots of someone's are lyin'. 🤫🤫🤫🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

😳

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought it was bad enough that Skull and Bones at Yale has Geronimo's skull.

But 7,000 skeletons of Native Americans? I guess those boys at Yale really are a bunch of pikers.

All museums are full of corpses, for some reason after a certain amount of time, human remains cease to be human and become artifacts.
Another thing museums are full of is shit, literally.. they call them coprolite, fossilized faeces.
So when you ask museums why they filled with grave robbed bodies, stolen artifacts, pillaged from all over the world and other people's stolen dignity, don't be surprised if they only want to talk coprolite

I'm sure Harvard has at least 7k more of these bones..taken from Middle Eastern Countries..and world wide.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.