Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Ukraine War: President Zelenskyy Says The Russian Death toll Could Reach 40,000 In June

What A Fitting Way To Celebrate Russia Day! #HappyRussiaDay

barjoe 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So their offensive tactic now is the same as their defensive tactic in WW2, just with very different results.

I wonder if the Russian people will start thinking about how they ought to take control of their government.

The question would be, how many of them want to give up their lives to try and take over their country from Putin? I don’t know that they have that many so-called patriots in their country that would stand up to Putin and his regime.

@Redheadedgammy it all must start with a thought.

@Redheadedgammy its called political brainwashing and threat of execution.

@pete59 Sadly, I believe you are correct.

Price of tyranny

bobwjr Level 10 June 13, 2022

Only 3 months into this war and Russia already has way more casualties than the USA suffered in 20 years of war in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.