Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK The partisan divide can undermine Americans' health, researchers say : NPR

How a people vote impacts life expectation. Right wingers are more likely to die sooner.

(Follow link for 6 minute NPR podcast.)

snytiger6 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So can losing this partisan divide, in Nov., to The Party of Denial and Death. That anyone would be supportive of it is troubling and would, if I were AG, result in a charge of Accomplice to Treason following these Hearings.

I'm seeing comments, on liberal pages, calling for Liz to be POTUS. I'll once again remind liberals that outside this Committee she's RW nuts so that idea is as scary as the support for 45. Members of the RW opposition Party want to elect the RW to our WH because: 1- She's a she (there's a he on the same Committee, of her Party, who gets almost no coverage at all) and 2- Is saying Dems are right and Dems LOVE a chance to be smug. I know. But that, for me, is going to stop.

I think Americans are on the diving board to a Theocratic pool. At best they are willing to accept it in return for flattery and, at worst, they are actively demanding it. Sooner or later (likely sooner as our current POTUS is a devout Catholic) a Falwell will use the Dems to access our WH and our fate sealed. I do not expect to live long in that nation. This is the angle with which I respond to shit (online or in the flesh) and fuck anyone who doesn't want to hear/see it. After Nov I'm done with any concern for this pathetic land at all, I think. A thingy might be brain candy but I don't attach to the doomed. It's pointless.

This election is not about candidates. It's merely a vote to punch The Taliban but not K.O Theocratic zealots.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.