Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Michael Cohen ANNIHILATES Trump after second Jan 6 Committee Hearing - YouTube

This guy is brilliant. Trump threw him under the bus in the Stormy Daniels thing. He went to prison and he's determined to get even. I wish him well.

barjoe 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He sounds mad. haha

The definition of a country is having a set of laws, but if you don't have a functioning DOJ, you don't have a country. The GQP elected a traitor and fell in behind him, daring the rest of the country to do anything about the non-stop crime wave that ensued. Putin deepened his beachhead into the GQP, sharing it with The Family. Garland can try to save what's left, or allow the species to go extinct.

Hanna Allred, former campaign staffer: "I don't believe there is actually a fund
called the Election Defense fund.

Gary Coby (former campaign digital director) "It was just another marketing tactic to raise funds."

A select committee formed by the Jan. 6 committee found the following...Nearly 250 MILLION dollars raised...not a dollar of it went to anything other than him and his officials. Trump hotels, 1 million to Mark Meadows' ''charitable foundation", "The Conservative Partnership Institute," and so many more it's making me sick.

This was the result of literally millions of fund-raising emails to SMALL DOLLAR contributors...as many as 25 per day...when they already knew the election was legally lost. They only stopped sending them after the events of Jan. 6th.

Edited to add....has Michael had more than a few COFFEES???

@darren316 Exactly! He's probably studied all those ''money-grabbing televangelists." They're effective, aren't they?

I'm worried about all the ''mini-money'' donors who will totally reject this testimony, simply because it proves they've been SCREWED!

@darren316 Oh, I understand that! BUT--this old radical hippie knows that, without activists and optimists...it's all over. Besides...think about the planet.

(She's stepping down off her box now.) 🙂

@darren316 I was raised Southern Baptist.....and now I'm an atheist liberal. WHEEEEE. I left them when I was about 9. Never, ever went back.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.