Agnostic.com

3 9

Another reason why I hate people:

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist says she's 'proud' to harass families of children who were killed in mass shootings

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alex Jones is currently vacationing on Kauai with his wife and kids. He's not the kind of person who embodies the aloha spirit, so there are several social media posts commenting on what people would like to say to him if they happen to run into him as does happen with celebrities quietly enjoying Kauai.

While most people on Kauai feel he is abhorrent, most also feel that he's not worth seeking out to torment, and some comments are actually from people who have run into him here, and felt he seemed to be a nice guy just wanting to enjoy his vacation.

I guess there's a time and place for everything, and maybe more can be impressed on a person by kindness rather than hatred, but wow, what a despicable lie he is responsible for perpetuating. I realize it's supposed to be "entertainment" but that kind of sick misplaced "humor" is not welcome for most caring feeling humans. And when people actually believe it, like the woman in the article, they are too far gone to be reasoned with or made to be human again.

Horrendous and cruel

bobwjr Level 10 June 14, 2022

She "just had a strong sense that [Sandy Hook] didn't happen."

I have a strong sense that she's completely out of touch.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.