Agnostic.com

4 2

I need some help identifying this actress. We ate dinner out last night and they had a mural of famous people. An assistant manager claimed this was Audrey Hepburn, but there's no way. Anyone have ideas? My best guess from my searches is it's Ann Margaret.

OldMetalHead 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s definitely an illustration instead of a photo, and judging by the artistic period style, and the hat she’s wearing, it might be a movie poster with Natalie Wood in “Splendor in the Grass”, 1961.

skado Level 9 June 18, 2022

[pinterest.com]

Don't hate on me. What kind of wood doesn't float?

@barjoe

ooooh 😝

@skado Gallows humor. There is strong evidence that she was murdered by her husband, Robert Wagner. I believe he did it. Bastard is still alive at 92. Read this article. [vanityfair.com]

@barjoe

interesting.

Lucille Ball?

Not Audry Hepburn, but maybe Katherine Hepburn.

Looks like an illustration of a generic 1950s idea of female beauty, for advertising purposes, instead of any real person.

skado Level 9 June 18, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.