Agnostic.com

5 0

This is one of two requests for projects on which I am working:

Do you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder (or believe you do)?
Would you be willing to use private messaging to help me with a project where I would capture some of your stories?

If yes, please let me know in the comments or by private messaging... which is, obviously, more private.

MrLizard 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is that a research project or just something you are interested in?

I have social anxiety cause of the christian hate I recieved as a child and now I just feel closterfoubic around these people who don't believe we are animals but to me it just sounds like and excuse to act like animals without feeling any remorse for it such as hunting in packs. But since we are human we have a tendancy for getting lost in our own thoughts and they use this as oppertunity to try and possess people it never work on me but I can't help but feel for those that it did work on I mean why else would they keep doing it. I have hypervigilace, emotional distress, and I tremble not often but at times

I have anxiety. I've done meds and therapy. Fun stuff. I'm happy to help any way I can.

Ariel Level 4 Dec 5, 2017

do you mean panic/anxiety attacks? if so I do and have kind of come out the other side to a degree.

Do I have GAD or does it have me? I tend to think that it has me...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.