Agnostic.com

9 4

Has anyone tried this? And if so, what did you think?

INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY BY 30-40%

Each shot contains a magical combination of 12 active ingredients designed to stimulate focus, creativity, energy, and motivation while decreasing stress, oxidation, and decreases post-exercise inflammation in the body.

[magicmind.co]]

TheoryNumber3 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

probably has caffine im more cautious in my old age

But it's a magical combination!!! LOL

Link comes up as hazardous.

My computer didn't flag it. Thanks for telling me. Not that I would buy this snake oil 🙂

You've gotta be fucking kidding me!

I know, right? So many useless and sometimes dangerous products on the market

This is snake oil. Placebo effect accounts for around 30% of any improvement so if your experimental group is only getting a 30%change it's not significant. That's why new drugs have to be compared to a control group in a double blind study, to show that your drug has improvements greater than the placebo.

Not injecting myself with any over-the-counter stuff, that would be Very Foolish at best!

It's not an injection. It's a liquid. But I still wouldn't try without a thorough study of the ingredients

I see that it contains adaptogens which is found in Ginseng. I knew a neurologist who told me that she took a very small piece of an old root of Ginseng and she was awake for a few days.

All kinds of claims are made for a variety of products and most of which usually turn out to be bullshit.

I'd like to see the over 240 scientific studies. Hmmmm...

I have not heard of it. I would certainly be willing to try it

Unity Level 7 June 20, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.