Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Texas Republicans declare Biden election illegitimate, despite evidence | Reuters

WASHINGTON, June 19 (Reuters) - Republicans in Texas formally rejected President Joe Biden's election in 2020 as illegitimate and voted in a state-wide convention that wrapped up this weekend on a party platform that calls homosexuality an "abnormal lifestyle choice."

The party's embrace of unfounded electoral fraud allegations in a bedrock Republican state came as a bipartisan congressional committee seeks to definitively and publicly debunk the false idea that Biden did not win the election.

snytiger6 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That state gets more screwed up by each passing day. I'm so glad I don't live and a high school moved out of that state of crazy.

Full on nuts

bobwjr Level 10 June 21, 2022

The Goobers have really, REALLY, gone off the rails. Alternative reality

Leetx Level 7 June 20, 2022

Well, okay...I guess they won't accept any federal money then!

It’s Texas, land of the brain dead!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.