Agnostic.com

3 1

Carlos Castenada

So, since I've expressed my belief in the possibility of "Gaia" type entities.... What do you all think of the concept of "power" and alternative realities as described by Carlos Castenada? I spent some time in Sothern Arizona and Mexico many years ago, while still in uniform. The landscape lead me to explore some interesting attempts at touching Carlos's worlds. Anyone else here experience anything similar?

bigpawbullets 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes.

skado Level 9 Apr 27, 2018

Well, he did inspire the beliefs behind Star Wars..

No, I read Castenada so long ago, I barely remember it. I don't believe in powers or alternative realities, at least in the way Castenada talked about. I do, however, think there is something to the Gaia hypothesis, as long as it's not extended in too mystical a direction. All life on earth is dependent on other life on earth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.