Agnostic.com

3 0

The stupid!!!!! All you commies are fucking morons!!!!!!

Beachslim7 6 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some people have no other insult than ''commies." Pity you weren't well-educated.

You know someone who refers to the Dems as communist is ignorant beyond belief, the modern Dems are to the right of Eisenhower. And then there's the fact that every GOP president since Reagan has spent money like there was no tomorrow.

@Druvius Not to mention the fact that a party which ALLEGEDLY believes in small government is leaping to control my reproductive life because a zygote has the same ''rights'' I do!

Sorry, the communists would not have him . . . . you might want to check the definition of communism.

“Commies?” “Fucking morons?” Just a touch over dramatic, don’t you think?

I thought he was being rather polite personally

@Beachslim7 I agree, stupidity is definitely stupid! 😉

@p-nullifidian

Communists or otherwise owners by class, is the worst concept or worst virtue in the history of human kind ever. Lock them up because these worst criminals on the planet who are bad people running the world.
Was that mean enough?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.