Agnostic.com

1 7

LINK Ohio health department fires employee after mention of abortion pill in newsletter - The Washington Post

When she came across a training opportunity for mifepristone, a drug used in early pregnancy loss and abortions, Jessica Warner put a mention of it in the May edition of the newsletter she compiled as a coordinator at the Ohio Department of Health.

An hour after she hit send, her supervisor called. It was the start of an ordeal that culminated in Warner, a sexually transmitted infections and viral hepatitis training coordinator, being fired and two other employees disciplined. An investigative report prepared by human resources described abortion topics as “off limits,” adding that “the mifepristone item in the newsletter is in direct conflict with the agency’s mission and is an embarrassment to ODH.” It also said the topic was “contrary” to the state’s mission.

snytiger6 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soon they'll be imprisoned and killed. That's how Theocrats work.

Time to start putting that 2nd Amendment to work...

@racocn8 That seems to be where we are. I posted on Z's Rag (FB, or Meta, or whatever he's calling it this week) this because I want everyone to know:
NV requires no permit for open carry and I've determined to do that from now on. Not because I care about surviving a threat but because the gun makes it more likely I'll be killed by someone. That has become satisfactory for me. Have a great day🤬

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.