Agnostic.com

3 14

I am greiving for the future of our daughters, grandaughters, amd their grandaughters

Anabucerias 4 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a shame we're relegated to using the words of a woman that both fought tirelessly for women's rights and then subsequently provided the path for her life's work to be completely undone within a few years of her completely predictable, timely death. In refusing to leave office, she became one of the feet that was applying pressure to tens of millions of American women's necks (and maybe millions of gay people's necks, and interracial couple's necks, and transgendered people's necks, and...)

I feel you. My oldest daughter (age 37) lives about 20 minutes from me, she is mother to two of my grandchildren. She has accepted a job in Amsterdam because she no longer feels safe in the USA. She grew up as an Army brat, has traveled abroad, she's in IT and a very smart cookie, very liberal. It is breaking my heart that she wants to move away. At the same time I also understand her concerns. My final grandchild was born yesterday, I worry for their future. Three of the grands are girls.

Hopefully it won’t stand that long. Plenty sad for those who will die or suffer in the meantime though.

skado Level 9 June 25, 2022

I have two daughters aged 41and 45. Four grandaughers and one on the way. Their lives havebeen turned back a century.

@Anabucerias
I understand. I can't believe that century will last a hundred years. I could be wrong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673668
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.