Agnostic.com

16 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't hit age 40 yet, so no opinion.

I'll be 71 in July and I still enjoy sex as much and as often as I ever have. I thought that sex drive was something that would diminish with age but not yet. Maybe in a few more years.

Confidence is a big part of this issue for me. I have to know and trust the other person and it also helps if I know what they like. Yes, things have evolved over the years and my last, late partner and I did things (a lot) my first one and I did not do (much). My second partner and I went another route and we did things my first partner and I never did. Things do change. If I am so lucky to find another partner things might be different still.

The data is misleading. It is gathered by Superdrug online. For reasons that are obvious sexualy active men are more likely to buy drugs online. This will account for the discrepancies in the % of men and women having sex. 71% - 63% and 75% -59% If this was accurate it would mean that some women are having a lot more partners than men.

There are times when I wish I was part of these stats - but my body seems to think it's still 30-40. Guess I'll just have to go with it - huh ? ha

"The Truth"? Not even close.

What a dry and boring article. Where did good reporting go?

First I'm surprised that this from Huffington Post. I wonder how many interviews they did to get this info. They didn't ask me! The entire article was so clinical so not very interesting. And frankly I'm not all that interested in hearing what other people's norms are.

I'm 53 and I enjoy sex. What was the middle part? 😛

It was a lot of words and numbers, but no substance.

This article reads like the author plagiarized stuff from supermarket checkout magazine covers.

This article lost me after the first grammatical error. Plus, the statistics don't add up.

Its all good. Do what you can to enjoy sex. What ever way it pleasures you and your partner.

Love is more better

Too hetero to be a useful study.

Been over a year for me,wife has been ill.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.